Thursday, May 05, 2005

Master knitters, ho!

Here are my first questions:

Wool of the Andes seems to be a solid choice for the Level 1 swatches. How much of the stuff will I need? I though I read that it would take more than one skein. We'll need a contrasting color for swatch, does WOTA have another 'light' color? They don't seem to. Maybe I could koolaid dye some? Oh, that sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

How do you want to tackle the questions? I don't want to 'cheat' by just asking on the blog, but if you've found a good source for an answer, maybe that would be an appropriate response.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Weird, I posted but it didn't take. Bah.

To bold or italicize something, you put before what you want to change, and ** after it. (Without the quotes - I don't know how else to show it without it turning to bold.)

I think comments should be for pertaining information on the fluff level. If you have a question, or a larger concept to share, make it a post, and reference the old post that inspired you. That way we won't lose track just because they're comments.

6/5/05 4:34 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

crap - it happened. You'll have to look it up on an HTML site - it's friday afternoon, and my brain is fried!

6/5/05 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Untitled Document