Saturday, May 14, 2005

Champagne swatches

Champagne is light colored, and won't stain either :)

It sounds totally decadent, but here it is, four o'clock on a Saturday afternoon and I'm drinking mimosas and have just finished swatch 7. These are going really really fast. I guess I'm winging my way through them, and figure that I can critique them later. I've tugged at ribbbing and scruitinized tension on the first couple, and I think I'm doing OK.

I have the end of a ball of Wool of the Andes (WOTA) and I think I'm going to koolaid dye it. I'm not going to use it for a swatch, because I DO NOT want to have to tie on a new ball in the middle of a swatch. Totally. Not. Worth. It. So I'll try some koolaid on it, and report back.

I'm off for a walk and some dinner. Have a good weekend, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Untitled Document