Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Swatch critique

swatch7
swatch7,
originally uploaded by sundaykofax.
I finally got around to shooting my swatches, and I've loaded them onto my flickr site. If you click on the link you'll be taken to a gallery of my lovely knitted bits.

Would y'all be so good as to leave a comment if there's anything you want to point out about them? (Other than they're not blocked, and the ends aren't woven in...)

Um, I just realized swatch 7 is kind of upside down, since it's a decrease. I'm sure you'll figure it out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Wow - they are a little dark. I used flash even. I might have to doctor them and put them back up. Hmm.

18/5/05 4:39 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

For the seed stitch, can I just wiggle the loose stitches till they all look the same? That's what I did for my k1p1. I can't decide - is k1p1 always going to look slightly awful, or should I try the twisted stitches thing?

19/5/05 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Untitled Document